MobiPunch can also be used as a leverage for other marketing efforts. The Special Offers scheme allows you to offer special rewards to customers in exchange for their information such as name and email.
This information can then be used to for ad retargeting efforts, email marketing, or as simple as sending out text blasts to notify about upcoming events or upcoming promotional offers offered by the establishment.
To create a Special Offer:
1. Login into your MobiPunch account.
2. Go to the New Programs in the second dropdown menu at the top.
3. Fill the initial required fields for your punch card.
4. Under the punch card Scheme section, select Special Offers. This would pre-fill the activities field with a number of punches that would be credited to the punch card. Edit the number of punches that would be credited for each activity.
5. Fill the required information for Contact and Legal and Scanning and Redemption fields. Then click the Create button to save the settings and create the Special Offers punch card.
6. Once the Special Offers punch card is created, you need to associate a corresponding Offers/Rewards with the punch card. Go to Offers tab and click the Configure button (denoted by gear icon) to start configuring the offers/rewards card settings.
7. In the Configure page, set the required fields and the validity dates of the offer.
8. Set the number of punches required for the offer to be available to the punch card holder. This must be equal to the total number of punches credited when they provide their name, email, and phone number. Set the Limit per Customer to 1 so that the offer is redeemed only once.
9. Under Behavior and Messages, make sure that the Automatic Claim option is ticked/checked so that when the required number of punches is reached, the punch card would update to an offer/reward card that the customer can claim the offer immediately. Afterwards, click the Save button.
10. Publish the offer card.
11. Customize the appearance of both punch card and offer card.