You can now select icons for the strip image of your punch card. This is useful when you do not have a ready image for your punched/unpunched images. Follow the steps below on how to add an icon onto your punch card's strip image.
1. Login into your MobiPunch account.
2. Select the punch card program you wish to edit.
3. Proceed to the Program tab to access the appearance of your punch card.
4. In the Program tab, click the Customize button.
5. Go to the Punch Generator sub tab to edit the strip image.
6. On the Punch Image section, click the Search icons link to start the icon search interface.
7. In the Search interface, choose which Platform icons to display. Select the Category of the icon (it is suggested that this be related to the industry the card is related to). Include a Search Term related to the icon (optional, you may leave blank). Click the Search button once the fields are completed.
8. The icons related to your search parameters will be displayed. Click the icon that you want and click on the Color palette to choose a color for your icon. Click the Attach button once you have chosen the icon and its color.
9. The icon will appear on the Punch Image section. If you wish to change the icon, click the trash bin icon and click the Search icon link again to start another icon search. Once done, click the Save/Save & Close button to save the changes.
10. Once you save, if the punch card has already been downloaded by customers, the punch card will automatically update once the wallet app of the device connects online.