Customers who download your punch cards can now use their Facebook accounts when entering their information on the punch card.
This integration also allows you to re-target these customers using Facebook.
Follow the steps below to integrate your Punch Cards with Facebook:
I. Creating your Facebook app
If you do not already have a Facebook Developer Account:
1. Login to Facebook and visit https://developers.facebook.com/
2. Click on the dropdown menu in the upper right corner and choose Create an App.
3. Choose WWW Website option for the platform from the modal popup.
4. Next, enter the name of your Facebook App and click Create New Facebook App ID.
5. On the next popup leave, the first button as No. Then, select Communication from the Category list. You can choose other category types, but we recommend Communication category for your App. Click Create New App ID.
6. You will need to scroll to the bottom of the next page and input the domain where you access the MobiPunch platform.
For the Site URL field, follow the options below:
Resellers: type in https://cloud.punch.cards
Agency: type in the URL of your MobiPunch WL URL (e.g. https://www.yourdomain.com or https://subdomain.yourdomain.com).
7. Once again, scroll down to the bottom of the next page and choose the Login Option.
8. You will then skip the next screen by choosing your app from the upper right menu.
9. On your App’s Dashboard, choose Settings on the left menu. Add a valid contact email address and click Save Changes.
10. You will then need to choose App Review, and make your App public.
11. Choose Dashboard, you will see the App Key and App Secret. These need to be copied and input into the MobiPunch Platform. To copy the Secret you will need to click ‘Show’ and then confirm this by inputting your Facebook password into the popup.
II. Integrating the Facebook App with your Punch Card
12. Then login to the MobiPunch platform.
If you are a Reseller and the app is for a business your are providing services to, go to Reseller > Users and login as the user (click the green button in the row of the user name).
Then go to the upper right, click the user name and select Settings. Select the Social Login tab.
13. Click Add Facebook App ID.
14. Input the name of your App, then paste the App Key and Secret from your Facebook App. Click Save.
15. A successful app integration will be displayed in the list.
16. Now go to the punch card where you want to integrate the Social Login. Then proceed to Program and click the Configure button to enter the configuration page of your punch card.
17. From the Facebook App field, select your App that you entered on step 14. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save changes.
Congratulations! You gave now added a Facebook Social Login to your Punch Card!
Once you save, users who download your punch card will see the option if they wish to use Facebook as their punch card details. If they click on it, they will be asked to login into their Facebook account and approve the Facebook app you created. After they allow it, their Facebook details will be entered in the card.
When users download your card they will now have this option: