Once the location is assigned to the punch card, you can proceed to the Beacons sub tab to assign a Bluetooth Beacon or an Estimote Beacon to the punch card:
A - Bluetooth Beacon Method
1. Click on the Add Beacon link to generate a UUID for your beacon.
2. Program the generated UUID onto your beacon using the designated beacon app recommended by your beacon manufacturer.
3. Add an appropriate location description for the beacon location.
4. If several beacons will be used for the punch card, assign a major and minor ID for each beacon.
B - Estimote Beacons
1. To integrate an Estimote beacon or several Estimote beacons, click on the Estimote link.
2. Add the necessary location for each Estimote beacon.
3. Configure the major and minor ID for each Estimote beacon. These major and minor IDs can be programmed into the beacons using the Estimote apps.
Click here to proceed to the Step 7, integrating your punch cards with existing Android or iOS apps.