Once you have configured the appearance of your punch card, edit the appearance of the strip image where the punches will appear on your punch card.
1. Generator - select how the punches will be differentiated from the Generator drop down menu. Select Punch if you wish to display punch points on your punch card.
2. Number of Punches - select how many punches your card will have.
3. Background color - select a background color for the punch area of your card. If you will upload an image, proceed to item 4.
4. Background Image - Drag and drop a strip image for your punch card. You will be prompted to crop the image if the size is beyond the punch card dimensions.
5. Punch Color - If you will not use a punched and unpunched images, select a punch color for punched and unpunched point. If a punch/unpunch image will be used, proceed to item 6.
6. Punch Image - Upload images for punched and unpunched points in these areas. The recommended dimension should be 100px x 100px.
7. Click the Save button if you wish to save the changes or click Save and Close once you are done editing the strip image appearance.