Preset templates both for mobile websites and reverse responsive sites are now available under one section, the Create Site from Template.
1. Login into your mobile CMS account.
2. Click the Create Site from Template button to choose from a preset template.
3. Select from the different industries to sort the different site templates or choose the All Templates to display all available site templates.
4. Once you have chose a preset template, click the Select button.
5. Choose which account should the mobile website should belong to (for white label mobile CMS admin accounts). Name the mobile website and enter the standard URL for the mobile website. Then click the Use this Template button.
6. You have now created a website from a preset template. Click on the Layout button to change the appearance of your website.
7. Cycle through the different tabs to change the styling of your website. Do not forget to click the Save Changes button every time you make a change on the appearance of your website.