Google Wallet and Passbook are different apps and Google Wallet does not accept Passes. We will soon release a solution that allows the Pass to be viewed on any device. Your customers will be able to save and access the Pass whenever. If they want to store the Pass in a Android wallet we recommend and support the App 'Pass Wallet'.
Articles in this section
- What is LocalPass
- What is a Mobile Wallet
- What is a Pass?
- What is a Pass Campaign?
- What are the Benefits of a LocalPass Campaign?
- Can you change the function of a Pass?
- What smartphones that support mobile passes
- Do I need to be able to code to create Passes using LocalPass?
- Do I need an app to distribute mobile wallet content?
- How does a pass get updated?