Once the certificate has been downloaded, go back to the LocalPass platform.
1. Login back to your LocalPass platform and proceed to My Account > Certificates.
2. On the step 3 of the certificate upload instructions, click the Choose File Button.
3. Select the certificate file you just downloaded from the Apple Developer Program Members area.
4. Once the certificate is accepted, it will appear on the left side area.
5. Your own certificate can then be selected on the Pass Certificate field n the Pass Settings, when you design a new pass template.