This will be the step where you can generate the certificate that can be uploaded onto the LocalPass platform.
1. Go back to the Pass Type IDs menu, where all of the passes types are listed.
2. Click on the Pass Type ID that you just created at step 3.
4. Click the Edit button.
5. Once on the configuration page of the Pass Type ID, click on the Create Certificate button.
6. Click on the Choose File button and then select the file that you downloaded from the Certificate section of the LocalPass platform.
7. Once the file is selected and loaded, click the Generate button.
8. Once your certificate is generated, click on the Download button to download the certificate file which will be uploaded onto the next step.