A pass is any piece of content in your mobile wallet. As we’ll see in Chapter 3, a Pass can take the form of a coupon, a loyalty card, a ticket, a boarding pass, a membership card, or a store points card.
Articles in this section
- What is LocalPass
- What is a Mobile Wallet
- What is a Pass?
- What is a Pass Campaign?
- What are the Benefits of a LocalPass Campaign?
- Can you change the function of a Pass?
- What smartphones that support mobile passes
- Do I need to be able to code to create Passes using LocalPass?
- Do I need an app to distribute mobile wallet content?
- How does a pass get updated?