This tutorial will help create an inAppPurchase link and manage your products on itunesconnect.apple.com. You need to have your own dev account with Apple. Please be aware that in brick&mobile based apps you can sell either NON-CONSUMABLE type of product or AUTO-RENEWABLE Subscriptions.
- Login using your dev account credentials on http://itunesconnect.apple.com
Click on "Manage Your InApp Purchases" link.
- (Auto-Renewable Subscription only) Generate a shared secret. You should see such a panel on the screen:
If you don't see the Shared Secret pannel then you need to go to
and request this Amendment
- (Auto-Renewable Subscription only) Go to the Dashboard of your app on brick&mobile.com and enter the generated Shared Secret to your "Applications Settings"
- Back to iTunesConnect - Click on "Create New" button
- Choose the application you want to add inAppPurchase to.
Fill in the form similar to the image bellow.
Specify a unique Product ID, product type and price tier.
IMPORTANT: your product ID is a string which should be unique in the world.
recommended to use backwards domain identification. Remember this string exactly as you typed in (case sensitive).
for Auto-Renewable subscription it might look like this
- Add one or more languages and specify your product description in that language.
- Take a screenshot of your product page and upload it. Must be an image 320x480px.
- Click Save button.
- Your product status is now "Pending Developer Approval"
- Click on your product to select it. On next page, click on "Approve" button.
- Your product should have the status "Approved by Developer"
- Go to App Builder and select the page you want to add inAppPurchase and open it in Edit Mode.
- Click on iPhone canvas to enable the cursor, then click on "Insert inAppPurchase Link" toolbox icon.
- fill in the form with a link text (Ex: BUY NOW)
IMPORTANT: specify your Product ID exactly as you inputed it on iTunesConnect in step 3 above.
Select the page that contains the product you are selling.
- Click "Insert". Then click "Save" button and "Done"
- Submit your application to AppStore in your account "Submit to AppStore" button.
OR click on Build Binaries if you own a Mac and can submit it yourself.