Write protect means that once you have encoded the action onto your tag, you cannot write or encode a new action onto your Local NFC tag. You can simply change the actions of the tag using the Local NFC web platform. Writing a new action onto a tag that previously contains an action will only lead to an error.
Articles in this section
- What phones have NFC built in?
- What are NFC tags
- What information can you store
- Could someone change my NFC tag?
- How can I encode NFC tags?
- What batteries do NFC tags take?
- How close do I have to be to the tag for it to work?
- Do NFC tags work on all surfaces?
- What is NFC used for?
- What is the user experience?