Local NFC tags can also be programmed to redirect users to your Facebook's Page and have them tap on the Like page. This is good if you are running promotional campaigns through your Facebook Page.
1. Launch you Local NFC app on your mobile device.
2. Tap on the Create New Tags button.
3. Select Facebook Like on the list of actions.
4. Name your tag then enter the Facebook ID of your page. You may consult this page on how to find your Facebook Page ID. Also, if you have custom actions after a page is liked, you may place it on the Like Action URL.
5. Don't forget to check the Write Protect option to prevent tag tampering.
6. Place you Local NFC tags near your mobile device and tap the Write to Tags button.
7. A beep and/or flash message will appear when the data has been successfully encoded onto the tag.