Program your Local NFC tags to redirect engaged users to the download page of your mobile app at iTunes (for iOS devices) and Google Playstore (for Android devices).
1. Open up your Local NFC tag manager app on your mobile device.
2. Click Create New Tags button.
3. Select App Marketplace from the list of actions.
4. Enter the details required by the Local NFC app. The iOS identifier and Android namespace, these were provided to you when you published your app on iTunes and Google Playstore.
5. Check the Write Protect option to prevent others from tampering with your tag.
6. Place your tag near your mobile device and tap on the Write to Tags button to start the encoding process.
7. A progress bar will appear while you are writing the information onto the tag.
8. A beep sound and/or quick flash message will appear when the tag action has been written onto the NFC tag.