No, you can easily use your iDevice or any 2D Scanner to scan the pass. If you use your iPhone and encode the update URL as the barcode you will be able to change the values on the pass and push the update when finished. You can set a password so the pass can only be updated by an authorized user.
Articles in this section
- What is LocalPass
- What is a Mobile Wallet
- What is a Pass?
- What is a Pass Campaign?
- What are the Benefits of a LocalPass Campaign?
- Can you change the function of a Pass?
- What smartphones that support mobile passes
- Do I need to be able to code to create Passes using LocalPass?
- Do I need an app to distribute mobile wallet content?
- How does a pass get updated?