Local NFC tags can be programmed so that when they are tapped, contact details are immediately downloaded and saved onto the device's phone book.
1. Launch your Local NFC Manager app on your device.
2. Tap on the Create New Tags button.
3. Select Contact from the list of actions.
4. Tap the Select Contact button to find the contact card that you wish to encode into the Local NFC tag. Make sure that your contact details are entered onto your device's phone book.
5. Check the Write Protect option to prevent the tag from being tampered.
6. Place your mobile device near the tag and tap on the Write to Tags button to start the encoding process.
7. A progress bar will appear on your phone while the information is being written into the tag.
8. A beep sound and/or flash message will indicate that the encoding process has been successful.