To encode NFC tags, you may download our LocalNFC app on Google Playstore. Once you have installed it, you're ready to encode information into NFC tags through the use of your NFC equipped mobile device. For large scale encoding, you may contact us and we can provide support for your large scale NFC encoding needs.
Articles in this section
- What phones have NFC built in?
- What are NFC tags
- What information can you store
- Could someone change my NFC tag?
- How can I encode NFC tags?
- What batteries do NFC tags take?
- How close do I have to be to the tag for it to work?
- Do NFC tags work on all surfaces?
- What is NFC used for?
- What is the user experience?