NFC tags communicate with your mobile device within three to six centimeters (about 1 to 2 inches). The close proximity means that the tags cannot be read by mistake which can produce erratic tracking data.
Articles in this section
- What phones have NFC built in?
- What are NFC tags
- What information can you store
- Could someone change my NFC tag?
- How can I encode NFC tags?
- What batteries do NFC tags take?
- How close do I have to be to the tag for it to work?
- Do NFC tags work on all surfaces?
- What is NFC used for?
- What is the user experience?