NFC tags can be used for cardless and cashless payments, advertising, marketing, security, contact information, bluetooth pairing, automation, storing WiFi passwords, medical purposes and many more. All that a user needs to get information from a NFC tag is the NFC-equipped mobile device like a smart phone.
Articles in this section
- What phones have NFC built in?
- What are NFC tags
- What information can you store
- Could someone change my NFC tag?
- How can I encode NFC tags?
- What batteries do NFC tags take?
- How close do I have to be to the tag for it to work?
- Do NFC tags work on all surfaces?
- What is NFC used for?
- What is the user experience?