A mobile device equipped with NFC can be easily paired with another Bluetooth device by just tapping or scanning the Local NFC tag.
1. Launch the Local NFC app on the mobile device.
2. Tap Create New Tags on the main page.
3. Select Bluetooth from the list of actions.
4. Name the Local NFC tag and enter the MAC address of the Bluetooth device. The MAC address can be obtained from the manual of the Bluetooth device or consult the support of the Bluetooth device manufacturer.
5. Select the Write Protect option should the Local NFC tag will be placed on public place. This will prevent tampering of the tag.
6. Tap on the Write to Tags button to begin the data encoding process.
7. A beep sound or a message will flash to indicate that the write process has been successful.