If you wish to link other types of files onto your Local NFC tag, you may encode it using the URl (universal resource link - denoted by lowercase L) option.
1. Go to the Local NFC app on your mobile device.
2. Tap on the Create New Tag button.
3. Select URl from the actions list.
4. Name the tag and enter the URl or web address of the specific media or files you wish to be downloaded.
5. Select the Write Protect option to prevent your tags from being tampered.
6. Place your mobile device within the proximity of the Local NFC tag then tap on the Write to Tags button.
7. A progress bar will appear while the information is being encoded into the tag.
8. A beep sound and/or a message will flash indicating that the information has been successfully encoded in to the tag.