All Android and iOS devices support mobile wallet. For Android devices, there are several mobile wallet apps like Pass2U and PassWallet that can be downloaded for free on Google Play Store. For iOS devices especially on iPhone, the Passbook app is the built-in app for storing mobile passes.
Articles in this section
- What is LocalPass
- What is a Mobile Wallet
- What is a Pass?
- What is a Pass Campaign?
- What are the Benefits of a LocalPass Campaign?
- Can you change the function of a Pass?
- What smartphones that support mobile passes
- Do I need to be able to code to create Passes using LocalPass?
- Do I need an app to distribute mobile wallet content?
- How does a pass get updated?