Visitors can easily check-in into your venue with just a tap of the Local NFC tag that is programmed to go to your Foursquare page.
1. Launch your Local NFC tag manager on your mobile device.
2. Tap the Create New Tags button.
3. Select Foursquare Check-in from the list of actions.
4. Name your tag then enter your Foursquare venue ID. Follow the steps here to locate your venue ID.
5. Write protect your tags to prevent tag tampering.
6. Place a Local NFC tag within close proximity of your mobile device then tap on the Write to Tags button.
7. A progress indicator of the encoding process will appear while the action information is being written onto the tag.
8. A beep and/or flash message will appear once the information has been successfully encoded onto the tag.