No, as long as you lock your NFC tag after writing or storing information to that specific tag, no one else can change the information on that tag. You can set specific passcode to a single NFC tag to make sure that no one can change the stored information. Of course, a new information can be stored on a tag as long as the encoding option for a tag is unlocked.
Articles in this section
- What phones have NFC built in?
- What are NFC tags
- What information can you store
- Could someone change my NFC tag?
- How can I encode NFC tags?
- What batteries do NFC tags take?
- How close do I have to be to the tag for it to work?
- Do NFC tags work on all surfaces?
- What is NFC used for?
- What is the user experience?