Mobile devices can easily access a WiFi network through the use of NFC tags. All that needs to be done is to tap/scan the Local NFC tag that was programmed to pass WiFi router details.
1. Launch the Local NFC app on your mobile device.
2. Tap the Create New Tags button on the main page screen.
3. Select the WiFi option on the list of actions.
4. Enter your tag's name, router name (SSID), password of your WiFi network (Password) and the current security type of your WiFi Network.
5. Check the Write Protect option so that no one can tamper or change your Local NFC tag information.
6. Place your mobile device within the proximity of the Local NFC tag. Tap the Write to Tags button.
7. A progress bar will appear to indicate the current encoding process.
8. You will hear a beep sound and/or see a flash message indicating that the encoding process has been successful.