Textual contents can also be written into Local NFC tags so that users can download this type of content into their mobile devices.
1. Head into your Local NFC app on your mobile device.
2. Tap on the Create New Tags option.
3. Select Plain Text from the list of actions.
4. Name your tag then type in the textual content that you wish to be saved onto the users' devices when they scan or tap the tag.
5. Check the Write Protect option to prevent tampering of tags.
6. Place your mobile device within the operating proximity of the Local NFC tag then tap the Write to Tags button to start the encoding process.
7. A progress bar will show the current state of the data write progress on the tag.
8. You will hear a beep or you will see a message that will flash when the data write on the tag is complete.