You can also program your Local NFC tags to immediately launch the scanning device's email application and set a preset message on the email body. This will allow users to quickly give you an email when they have scanned or tapped the tag.
1. Launch your Local NFC application your mobile device.
2. Tap the Create New Tags button.
3. Tap the Email on on the Actions list.
4. Name your tag, enter the receiving email address on the Destination Email. You can also put other recipients on the CC Email field. Put the email subject on the Subject field and also a preset message on the message field.
5. Don't forget to check the Write Protect option so that your Local NFC tag cannot be tampered.
6. Place your mobile device within the proximity of the NFC tag then tap on the Write to Tags button to start the data writing process.
7. A progress bar will show the current progress of the data writing process.
8. You will hear a beep or see a flash message when the data encoding process is complete.