Local NFC tags can be configured to automatically launch the device's phone application to call the stored phone number once the tag is tapped or scanned.
1. Open up the Local NFC app on your mobile device.
2. Tap the Create New Tags option.
3. Select/tap Call on the actions list.
4. Enter the name for the tag and enter the phone number that will be dialed.
5. Check the Write Protect option to prevent the tag from being tampered.
6. Place your mobile device in proximity with the Local NFC tag then tap on the Write to Tag button to begin the encoding process.
7. A progress bar will appear once the encoding process begins.
8. A beep will sound or a message will flash signifying that the information has been successfully written into the tag.