Local SMS can also be linked up with Local NFC through the SMS action. Even if you do not have a LocalSMS account, you can still encode tags so that they initiate the SMS application of the mobile device when the tag is tapped.
1. Go to your Local NFC app on your mobile device.
2. Tap the Create a New Tag button.
3. Select SMS from the list of actions
4. Enter the name of the tag, the receiving phone number or SMS short code and the preset message.
5. Check the Write Protect option to prevent the tag from being tampered.
6. Place your mobile device near the Local NFC tag, then tap on the Write to Tags button.
7. A progress bar will appear while the information is being encoded into the tag.
8. A beep sound and/or a message will quickly flash once the encoding has been successful.
Once the user taps onto the tag, the SMS application of their mobile device will launch and it will automatically create a new message with the SMS number and preset message already entered.