If you wish to carry out a single Local NFC campaign using several NFC tags, you may duplicate a tag action and write it onto another NFC tag.
1. Go to your Local NFC app on your mobile device.
2. Tap on the Create New Tag button.
3. Select the Duplicate Tag option on the list of actions.
4. Select from the list which Local NFC tag you wish to duplicate.
5. Once you find the tag you wish to duplicate, tap on it and enter the new details of the tag.
6. Check the Write Protect option so that no one can change the tags.
7. Place your mobile device within the proximity of the Local NFC tag then tap on the Write to Tags button to begin the encoding process on the tag.
8. A progress bar will appear when the encoding process begins.
9. A beep sound and/or a message will flash indicating that the information has been successfully encoded in to the tag.