To make your mobile website appealing on both mobile devices and desktop browsers, the CMS offers the reverse responsive feature, wherein the mobile website adapts itself to bigger screens like tablets and even desktop browsers.
Follow the steps below to apply the reverse responsive feature on your mobile website:
1. Login into your mobile CMS account then click on Add a New Site button.
2. Enter the necessary details of your new mobile website. At the bottom, do not check the Is Mobile Site Only tick box. This will enable the reverse responsive feature of your mobile website. Click on the Save button to create the mobile website.
3. Edit your site's appearance through the Theme settings found on the left side menu. Use the different tabs to customize the design of your mobile website.
4. Once the contents and styles have been implemented, head to the Mobile URL settings to get the Standard URL of your mobile website with reverse responsive feature.
5. On a new browser window, paste the Standard URL on the address bar of the browser to preview your mobile website on a desktop browser.
6. To preview your mobile website on a mobile device, just click on the Preview link on the left side menu.
Please take note of the following:
1. Optimum image slider width is 1140px. The images will align perfectly with the left and right margins of the navigation bars.
2. Preset design themes are disabled when the reverse responsive feature is activated. If you check the Is Mobile Site Only tick box, the default preset themes will become available on the Theme settings.
3. Themes for the reverse responsive feature are currently being made. Once available, it will appear under the Theme settings section.
4. If you are going to activate the reverse responsive on an old mobile website, any preset theme applied to it will be disabled. Editing of styles can be implemented in the Edit Theme section if you activate the reverse responsive feature.