Note: Please create a Mailing List on your SendReach account before using the SendReach Lead Gen option on one of your Campaigns. The details of the visitors who will submit their details on the lead generation form of your campaign will go to the List section of your SendReach account.
SendReach can also be integrated with your MobiDemoPro account. To connect the two platforms, follow the steps below:
1. Login into both of your MobiDemoPro and SendReach accounts.
2. On your SendReach dashboard, click on the human icon on the right side menu to go to your account settings page.
3. On your account settings page, click on the My Apps link on the left side menu.
4. Once on the My Apps page, click on the Create New App button.
5. Label or name your app that will be connected to your MobiDemoPro account. This is for identification purposes. You can put any name you want so as long as you can identify that it is used for your MobiDemoPro account. Click the Submit button after naming your app.
6. Copy your User ID, your App key (short string of numbers) and App Secret (long string of numbers.
7. Go to your MobiDemoPro platform and click on the API Settings link on the top navigation bar.
8. Once on the API Settings page, click on the SendReach tab. Type in your login email for SendReach on the User ID, App Key (short string of numbers), and App Secret (long string of numbers) on the proper fields. Click the Save button to implement the integration process.