MobiDemoPro also has a way to integrate with your iContact account. You'll be able to connect your landing pages' forms to your iContact account through the steps below:
1. Login into both of your MobiDemoPro account and your iContact account.
2. While logged into your iContact account, type this URL on the your browser's address bar: http://www.icontact.com/developerportal. Once on the iContact Developer Portal, click on the Register Your App button.
3. On the Register Your App page, click the Production link on the Step 1 section.
4. Name your application and put a description on it. Then click on the Get App ID button.
5. After clicking the Get App ID button, on the next page, enter Select API 2.0, copy your App ID then click on the link named enable this AppID for your account.
6. On the next page after clicking the enable this AppID for your account link, elect a password for your App ID, then click the Save button. Also take note of the other details mentioned on that page, like your API Username, which is the name that you nominated on step 4. Also the password that you nominated on this step. You'll be needing it later on.
7. A successful app creation will give you a notification just like on the image below. Copy all of the details about your iContact app and proceed to the MobiDemoPro platform.
8. On the MobiDemoPro dashboard, click on the API settings link on the top navigation bar.
9. On the API settings page, click on the iContact tab. Enter your API Key, API Username and Password, which you all noted down on step 6. Your API username from iContact is the email address that you used when you signed up for them. Click the Save button to integrate both platforms.