Since the video codes on the Help page of the mobile CMS are disabled temporarily, we do advise to download the white-labeled videos from the members area and have them uploaded to YouTube. This will guarantee that the videos would not have problems because they are hosted under your account.
Follow the step-by-step instructions below on how to embed the white-labeled Help videos on the Help page of your CMS:
1. Login to the members area of brick&mobile (http://www.brickandmobile.com/members)
2. Proceed to White Label > General Platform Training
3. Download and save all of the 24 Help videos in your computer's hard drive.
4. Upload each video on YouTube.
5. Once uploaded, login into your mobile CMS.
6. Proceed to Admin > Appearance and Text > Help/Text HTML
7. Click the HTML button on the toolbar.
8. A HTML text editor will pop-up. Scroll down and look for this block of code (begin with Video 1):
9. Go to the URL of Video 1 that was uploaded on YouTube.
10. Click the Add To tab below the video then select Embed.
11. Copy the Embed code (the one that starts with the <iframe tag).
12. Replace the block of code indicated on step 8 with the Embed code from YouTube.
13. Click update. Click Save on the bottom part of the page.
14. Check the Help page (Help tab) if the Help video was embedded successfully.
15. Repeat steps 8 through 14 for the rest of the videos.
Feel free to submit a support ticket should you have further queries.