The first thing you need to do once you get your White Label Mobile CMS platform is to get familiar with the main admin controls of the system.
There are basically three key terms you need to immediately understand.
- Your Employees/Sales Agents
- A company that is a client of yours
- Your Employees / Sales Agents
- Your clients
- Mobile Sites on your platform
You also need to get familiar with the controls.
On the upper right, there are 3 menus – Home, Help and Admin.
The “Help” tab gives you 24 fully customizable tutorial videos to guide you in building mobile sites.
You will see this page.
While on the “Admin” tab, you will see the list of your clients, date and time of when their account was created, number of sites, and if they are paying or not. You will get this page.
To view all mobile sites in your White Label Mobile CMS, follow these steps.
1. Go to: Admin Tab
2. Then to “Sites” Tab
3. You will the list of sites in your White Label Mobile CMS that will state:
- Name of the Mobile Site
- Your client’s name
- Date and time of account creation
- Is paying or not
- Trial ends
4. There are several ways to search and view mobile sites. You can filter your search by:
- Name of Mobile Site/s
- Is Paying or not
- Trial Expired
You can also sort out the list by Name, Date Added in chronological or reverse chronological order.
To MANAGE mobile sites, you can…
1.Check when the trial expires (of a particular client)
2. You can adjust the Free Trial Settings by clicking on the Trial Box. Extend as you see fit.
3. You need to check the “Is Paying” box as soon as your client has subscribed or paid for your mobile CMS service. This prevents your paying clients from getting “Site Expired” message.
4. You can also edit a mobile site by clicking directly “Manage Content”