Follow these instructions to set up a CNAME in DNS Park
- Log in to your account at DNS Park.
- On the left side, click DNS Hosting.
- Click the domain you'd like to use with your mobile website.
- Since DNS Park is your hosting service, and not your domain registrar, be sure that your domain points to DNS Park's name servers. This will allow your MX record configuration to take effect.
- Click Alias Records.
- Under Host Name, enter only the sub domain you want to use. If you picked m.mydomain.com as your sub domain, enter m.
- Under Destination Name, enter m.brickandmobile.com or m.cloud-host.mobi.
Click Add Alias.