No-IP Hosting CNAME Setup
Follow these instructions to set up a CNAME in No-IP Hosting
- Log in to your account at No-IP.
- On the left side, click Host/Redirects.
- Click Manage underneath Host/Redirects.
- Click Add for a new entry, or click Modify and skip to step six for an existing entry.
- Enter the host name (example: m from m.mydomain.com), and select your domain name.
- Select DNS alias CNAME at the host type.
- Enter m.brickandmobile.com or m.cloud-host.mobi as the Target Host and
- Click Modify