Follow these instructions to set up a CNAME in EveryDNS.net
- Log in to your account at EveryDNS.net.
- On the left side, click the domain you'd like to use.
- Since EveryDNS.net is your hosting service, and not your domain registrar, be sure that your domain points to EveryDNS.net's name servers. This will allow your CNAME record configuration to take effect.
- Below Add a Record:, you can create your CNAME record.
- Next to Fully Qualified Domain Name, enter only the sub domain you want to use. For example, if you picked m.mydomain.com as your sub domain, just enter m as the entry next to Fully Qualified Domain Name.
- Select CNAME as the Record Type.
- Enter m.brickandmobile.com or m.cloud-host.mobi as the Record Value.
Click Add Record.