Add a Dropdown by clicking "Add Form Field" and selecting "Dropdown"
This is for a Dropdown Menu, e.g. "Select your College Major", "How did you hear about us", etc.
1) At the top of the Dropdown field there is a Preview. This will update in real-time as you edit this field
2) Field Label is what will be shown next to the dropdown menu
3) Instructions for user will be next to dropdown.
4) Check the Required box if a user must fill out this field in order to submit the Form
5) If your dropdowns require Groups, you can first add a Group, then add Options (e.g. Select your College Major may have Groups for Business, Journalism, Engineering, etc. each with their own Options underneath them)
6) Use Add Option to add your dropdown items - if you have Groups, select Add Option next to the correct group
*All Text & Values should be the same unless your form is integrating with another system (we will support this functionality in the next Forms Update)
1) To add more than one option at a time, use Options Editor
2) List each option on its own line, and click OK to add all options at once
In your preview section, you can try out the dropdown.
Notice that Groups are not selectable, only Options are selectable