Add a Check Box List by clicking "Add Form Field" and selecting "Check Box List"
This is for Multiple Check Boxes, e.g. "Select all that apply"
1) At the top of the Check Box List Field there is a Preview. This will update in real-time as you edit this field
2) Field Label is what will be shown above your Check Box options
3) Instructions for user are to let them know which options to select, how many choices to pick, etc.
4) Check the Required box if a user must fill out this field in order to submit the Form
5) Use Add Option to add your check boxes
*All Text & Values should be the same unless your form is integrating with another system (we will support this functionality in the next Forms Update)
Recommended Method of Input:
Add more than 1 option at a time, using the Options Editor
1) Select Options Editor instead of Add Option
2) A Pop-up will appear
3) List each option on its own line
4) Click OK and all items will be added as Check Boxes