Easily add a Contact Form, get Mobile Reservations, or allow users to make Appointments straight from your mobile sites.
- Click on +Add a New Item
- Select Form
- Name the Form - "Contact Us", "Reservations", "Quote Request", etc.
- Click Add Form
- Your Title can be edited at any time
- The Instructions Field will be shown to end-users above the Form - let them know why they should fill out this form
- Enter the email addresses of those people who should receive a Form every time one is submitted
- If someone should receive the form as a Blind copy, enter their email address in the Bcc Recipients field
*You can always come back to the CMS and download all of your Form Submissions by clicking Export Data in the top right corner
The next section that should be filled out is the Form Settings in the top right corner
The Confirmation Options tab contains options for after the form has been submitted
"Thank You" Page:
- Confirmation Text is what will be displayed on your mobile website once the user taps "Submit". Depending on your clients' needs, this may say "Thanks! We'll call you to confirm shortly" or contain next steps: "We have received your submission. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment"
- If you would like end-users to be directed to a different page of your mobile site, you can enter that URL in the Confirmation Redirect URL field and they will be sent there instead of seeing the Confirmation Text
- If you would like an email to be sent to end-users, you can check the Send Confirmation Email to User box. Be sure to include a Required Email field in your Form if you check this box
- From Display Name is the Name or email address that your Confirmation Email will come from. This can be "John Doe" or "info@YourClient'sBusiness.com"
- Enter a Reply To email address to allow end users to reply to the confirmation email. If this field is left blank, end-users will not be able to reply
- Construct your Confirmation Email using the Subject and Body fields
The Customization tab allows for advanced customization
Simply paste the URL of a Submit Button into this field, and you will have a customized button on your form.
Save Form Entry Data is checked by default. This allows you to download all entries in one CSV filed by clicking "Export Data" on the main Forms Editor
Check out these other great Mobile Forms tutorial: