Here's a step-by-step instructions on how to use brick&mobile's m-commerce with shopping cart integragtion:
1. Login into your mobile CMS account
2. Create a mobile website by clicking the Add a Mobile Website button.
3. Once the mobile website is created, click the Add a New Item button.
4. The e-commerce module is on the very first item in the list of modules, click on that.
5. Enter the title of your e-commerce module then click the Add e-commerce button.
6. Add your email address connected with your Paypal account and the email address to which your customers can contact you.
7. Click the Save button once done.
8. You can add Categories in the Categories tab so that you can group your e-commerce items.
9. Click the Save Changes button to save the list of categories.
10. To add products to your e-commerce module, click the Products tab then click the Add a New Product.
11. In the Add a New Product page, enter the Name, SKU (stock keeping unit) number of the product (if you implement an inventory monitoring system, you may leave it blank if none), price of the product, alternate price text, short and long descriptions of the product, your shipping and handling fees as well as the estimated weight of the product.
12. Click the Save Changes button once you have added the product.
13. Once the product is saved, you can add photos using the Pictures tab.
14. You may assign a category to the product based on the list that you have created on steps 8 and 9. Just click on the category name to assign a category to the product. Several categories can be assigned to a single product.
15. Click the Save Changes button to save the category assignment to a product.
16. The Options tab allows you to add several options to a single product, for example, an apparel item with different sizes.
17. Click the Add New Option, then enter the necessary options that the product has.
18. Click the Save and Close button or Save button.
19. To add a new product, click the Products in the breadcrumb navigation area, this will take you back to the products page.
20. Repeat steps 10 through 19 to add more products.