Here's how you can integrate your mobile website with a desktop website that is using Joomla! CMS (version 3.0 and later):
1. Login into both mobile CMS and Joomla backend.
2. On the backend of the mobile website in the mobile CMS, go to the Integrate settings on the left side menu to get the mobile redirect codes.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the Integrate settings page and look for the section called PHP. Select all of the codes and copy it (CTRL C or CMD C).
4. Head to the backend of the desktop website, which is the backend of the Joomla installation.
5. Once in the main dashboard of the backend, click on the Template Manager link on the left side menu. Alternatively, you may look for a navigation bar on the top of the main page, look for the Extensions > Template Manager.
6. Once in the Template Manager, select Templates on the left side menu, below the Styles link.
7. On the Templates page, select the current theme being used by the desktop website. Click on its link on the Template column.
8. On the Customize Template page, click on the index.php link that can be found on the left side menu of template files that can be edited.
9. On the Editor page, paste the mobile redirect codes at the code editor section. Place or paste the PHP at the absolute beginning of the code or at line 1. Click Save and Close to implement the changes.
To test if the mobile redirect codes are working, on your mobile device, clear out first your mobile device's browser history, cookies and cache. Then type in the desktop URL of website. If you get redirected automatically, the steps above have been followed successfully. Otherwise, please contact us and we will investigate further.