A. Using the brick&mobile Wordpress plugin:
Did you know that brick&mobile has a custom WordPress plugin that you can install on any WordPress site to make redirecting to your mobile site a breeze.
Follow these steps 7 steps to set up mobile redirection on your WordPress site.
- Download plugin from WordPress Plugin site here: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/brickandmobilecom-mobile-redirect-installer/
- Log into your WordPress admin interface
- Click Plugins > Add New - Find zip download file
- Activate plugin
- Click brick&mobile Redirect tab in Wordpress
- Copy PHP script from Integration section of mobile site.
- Test by typing in mobile site URL into a browser on a smartphone
B. Integrating mobile redirect codes without the Wordpress plugin
- Login into the mobile CMS and proceed to the mobile website where you want to integrate the mobile redirect codes onto a Wordpress desktop website.
- Go to Integrate settings on the left side menu.
- Scroll down to the PHP section of the Integrate settings.
- Select and copy all of PHP mobile redirect codes.
- Proceed to the Wordpress Dashboard of the desktop website.
- Go to Appearance > Editor. Once on that page, click on the header.php of the current Wordpress theme being used by the desktop website.
- On the header.php file, paste the mobile redirect codes that you copied from step 4. Paste it at the absolute beginning, before any coding begins.
- Click the Update File button.