No, a brick&mobile site extends the reach of your business to the mobile web, allowing you to people on the go a fast and easy way to learn about your business and contact you with one tap. While your existing web site is aimed at giving a full and comprehensive picture of your business, a brick&mobile site allows you to deliver immediate access to what matters most when on the go.
Articles in this section
- Are you set up to provide mobile sites in Australia?
- Where can I find my mobile redirection script?
- How are mobile websites different?
- How do I set up my custom domain?
- How often can I update/change my site?
- How is my brick&mobile mobile site built?
- How will people actually get to my site?
- Does this replace my website?
- Why is the mobile web important?
- What is brick&mobile?