Most desktop websites were not designed to be viewed on the small screens of mobile devices. Fonts can be too small, images are too large, navigation can be clunky, Flash simply won’t work, lengthy page loads, and the list goes on and on. A mobile website powered by brick&mobile is designed specifically for the small screens of mobile devices. Text is displayed in large and easy to read fonts. Navigating between items is quick and easy. One tap to directions and phone calls improve potential customers experiences.
Articles in this section
- Are you set up to provide mobile sites in Australia?
- Where can I find my mobile redirection script?
- How are mobile websites different?
- How do I set up my custom domain?
- How often can I update/change my site?
- How is my brick&mobile mobile site built?
- How will people actually get to my site?
- Does this replace my website?
- Why is the mobile web important?
- What is brick&mobile?