If you wish to embed a Twitter feed, either your client's Twitter feed or your own Twitter feed on one of the pages of your mobile website, follow the steps below:
1. Login into your Twitter account.
2. On the main page of your Twitter account, click on the gear button/icon on the upper right side of the Twitter page.
3. Once the dropdown menu appear, click on the Settings link.
4. On the Settings page, click on the Widgets link on the left side menu.
5. On the Widgets page, click on the Create New button.
6. On the Widgets page, specify your preferences according to the fields indicated on the left side of the preview pane. Once the specifications are done, you may click the Create Widget button.
7. Once you click on the Create widget button, there will be a notification that says the Widget has been created. Now, copy the embed code found on the bottom part of the page then click on the Save changes button.
8. Go to your mobile website. Create a generic content page for the Twitter feed or you may embed it on the Footer area of your mobile website. For this example, we'll use the generic content module but the embedding principles are the same with any part of the mobile website.
9. Once on the Text Editor area, click on the Tools on the toolbar and click on Source Code.
10. The Source code editor will then come up and paste the embed code that you copied from step 7. Once the embed code is placed on the Source code editor, click on the Ok button.
11. Click the Save button once you're done.
12. On the Preview of the mobile website, the Twitter feed will adjust accordingly to the bounds of the mobile website page.