Adding an iOS icon and favicon of you company to your mobile website is another step on branding your mobile website. brick&mobile allows this option and below are the steps to achieve this customization.
Note: If the "Add to Home Screen" was enabled in the General menu, you will need to add an iOS icon URL (this also works on Android Phones)
Apple iOS Icon
1. Create an Apple iOS icon of your company logo. This will show up as an App icon on the home page of Apple touch devices.
2. The size of the icon should be 114 px x 114 px and should be in .JPG format or .PNG format.
3. Upload it on an image hosting website or through your website's database. A help topic on how to upload images on image hosting sites can be found here.
4. On the left hand side menu, choose Logo and Icons. This will bring you to logos and icons interface
5. Copy the URL of the iOS icon and paste on the Apple Touch field. Make sure that the URL directly points to the icon file itself.
1. Create a favicon icon of your company logo. The icon used for Apple iOS can be use by resizing it to 16px x 16px or 32px x 32 px. .ICO, .JPG, or .PNG can be used as file formats when saving the icon.
2. Upload the icon using the image hosting websites or through your website's database.
3. Copy the URL of the favicon that you have uploaded on an image hosting website or through your website's database.
4. On the Favicon URL field on the Logo and Icons menu, paste the URL of the icons and click Save.
Once you click save, your mobile website will be customized by having your company's logo as icons and favicons.
Below is an image on how to customize icons and favicons of your mobile website.