Adding external links to your mobile website can be done in brick&mobile's CMS. Here's how you can add external links:
1. On the CMS main page, click the Add a New Item button.
2. Choose the External Link module. Add the title of the external link and choose the icon of your choice.
3. On the External Link URL field, enter the full website address of the link by including the http:// protocol.
4. You can test if the link is working by clicking on the Test hyperlink.
5. If the external link has a mobile version of their website, you can replace www. with an m. as indicated in the example below the External Link URL field.
6. You can choose if the external link opens a new browser window or not. Some people recommend that you check this option so that your visitor would not leave your website.
7. Click Save External Link to save the external link in your mobile website.
Below is the graphical step-by-step tutorial on how to add an external link: