Sub-menus is a helpful tool if you have different contents that points to only a certain topic. A good example of this your business team, there are different employees but this could only point one topic, the Employees or Team page. Using the sub-menu module, you can create a single module but with different contents. Here's how you can do it:
1. On the main CMS page, click the Add a New Item button.
2. Click the Sub-Menu button. Set its title and corresponding Icon. Click the Save button.
3. On the next page, you can add another sub-menu or other modules by clicking the Add a New Item button.
4. Once done, you can add another different module.
5. Once you have added all the appropriate content for that sub-menu, you can go back to the main CMS page by clicking the Back button on the bottom part or you can click the name of your business or mobile website on the upper part of the page.